Aller au contenu

SPEEDY

vos clips/ tubes préférés!!!

Messages recommandés

Cover by Cradle Of Filth:

j'ador!!!

juste pour info, elle était dans la BO d'un manga "ninja scroll".. voilà un autre clip où les images sont extraites de la dite manga.. (je sais pas lequel est le clip officiel)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

PS: la manga elle, elle n'est pas vraiment une réussite.. juste pas mal..

Modifié par lock

tasma3 eminem ghost :choc:

ki mayabdech 3amel duo avec 50 cent, dr dre mansm3ouch jemla

RAP is black

kima blues , jazz, reggae, ....

c pas du racisme mais RAP w blanc ca ne se colle pas !!!

deja c'est le seul rappeur blanc elli 93ad ighani fi rap w matfech ala khater elli tal3ouh ce sont les as du rap w mazel el tawa metaki 3lehom

ena nasma3 kol chay sauf el hard rock w rai ghné el 7ajéma.

ama nasma3 lakthér les hits 90's et les chansons éternelles, ti 7asilou kol chay old school, aussi nasma3 l'electro house ama mouch mta3 taksiir el rass, bil 3arbi elyssa w fadhel chékér w meme les ancien comme 3abdel el halim... mais mouch barcha[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_6A0XnMyw&feature=player_detailpage]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za_6A0XnMyw&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

tasma3 eminem ghost :choc:

ki mayabdech 3amel duo avec 50 cent, dr dre mansm3ouch jemla

RAP is black

kima blues , jazz, reggae, ....

c pas du racisme mais RAP w blanc ca ne se colle pas !!!

deja c'est le seul rappeur blanc elli 93ad ighani fi rap w matfech ala khater elli tal3ouh ce sont les as du rap w mazel el tawa metaki 3lehom

c'est un ENORME rappeur

kén eminem est un énorme rappeur mela hetha chnoia inajem ikoun??

Ghetto Gospel :thup::thup: (vue plus de 36 millions fois)

California Love

j'aime tupac, trop fort aussi, mais je laisse le meilleur tube qui a fait le buzz pour la fin :

[ame]

[/ame]

vu plus que 230 millions fois.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Qui est en ligne (Afficher la liste complète)

Il n’y a aucun utilisateur enregistré actuellement en ligne

• Contributeurs populaires

• le manometre chez psa  declenche le ventilo  a 95/100 degre lorsque laiguille depasse le milieu dun poil  sans plus au pire entre le milieu et 3/4 max et eller evient au milieu  donc commence par changer ton thermostat deja par un neuf et si ca persiste regarde cote manometre change le avec un manometre ki enclenche le ventilo a une temperature plus basse que celui d'origine ( par ex si dorigine il enclenche le ventilo a 100 degre prend en un ki lenclenche a 90 c tjr mieu ou 95 )
    • La photo n'est pas visible @ghazi106
    • We will recognize in just a several several hours Even though the Las Vegas Raiders will be scheduled in the direction of engage in their video games upcoming year. That will consist of once their dwelling online games will be (although crowds remaining there is nevertheless an uncertainty), what period their game titles will be, what a ifficult stretchcould overall look together with, and how quite a few are within primetime.Still we now notice which groups the Raiders will facial area off in opposition to. How unattainable is that slate of groups hunting just after free of charge firm and the draftKansas Metropolis Chiefs x 2The shielding Tremendous Bowl champions, the staff in the direction of combat in just the section, and the workers in direction of be within just the AFC. There no surprise who the dragon in direction of slay is and very little within the offseason consists of indicated that the Chiefs won be contending for a Tremendous Bowl the up coming year they enjoy https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/61-_Jordan_Devey_Jersey. Chris Jones and Sammy Watkins either keep on being upon the roster within just spite of substantial 2020 cap hits, although that may possibly difference before long.Los Angeles Chargers x 2The Chargers at some point parted with Philip Rivers, sooner or later designed a exchange (reaching Expert Bowl defend Trai Turner for Russell Okung), ultimately drafted a QBOTF within just Justin Herbert, and at some point traded up inside of a draft, picking out linebacker Kenneth Murray in just the late very first. I can perspective a way from the Chargers enhancing upon their 5-11 history of a calendar year in the past even with out Rivers, whilst they be properly forward of program if they designed the playoffs upcoming year.Denver Broncos x 2They declare in the direction of be weaponizing Drew Lock and not scanning the current market for a Cam Newton or nearly anything at this truth, hence it actually will come down toward how properly Lock will work. His offensive line could possibly not be also poor, Courtland Sutton was ideal very last year, and they supplemental Jerry Jeudy inside the to start with and recipient KJ Hamler in just the instant. They too signed Melvin Gordon toward spell Phillip Lindsay. All instructed https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/81-_Dylan_Mabin_Jersey, I may perhaps watch the Broncos profitable 10 or further online games up coming period, nonetheless if Lock is some thing such as Brock, they might shift 4-12.HOMENew Orleans SaintsThey drop small of the Tremendous Bowl each individual 12 months nonetheless theye been a regular regular monthly year nightmare for groups. If I was searching for a sleeper staff members for adfuture yr, the Saints comprise a circumstance towards be generated. In particular if the Jameis Winston technology commences within just 2020 https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/144-_Ken_Crawley_Jersey.Indianapolis ColtsWhere Rivers went. The Colts comprise the offensive line toward produce them a contender toward earn 12+ game titles if Rivers performs a complete great deal far better than he did within just 2019.Tampa Bay BuccaneersI was getting in contact with the Bucs eal contendersat the conclusion of the year, perfectly prior to Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski linked the workers. At present it appears to be as When the Bucs will be, if a little something, overrated. However that doesn indicate they can move 13-3 upcoming calendar year. Miami DolphinsThey went 5-4 previously mentioned the very last 9 online games nonetheless the Dolphins wearing that rate into future period appears progressively not likely https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/149-_Maliek_Collins_Jersey. Theye opted in the direction of move with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tua Tagovailoa, and Josh Rosen for previously at QB and the offensive line contains very little explanation for 2020 optimism (they drafted linemen inside the 1st, minute, and fourth rounds yet your self can hardly ever rely upon inexperienced persons toward assist a great deal) hence I won be stunned if Miami wins 5 online games or much less once again. And I nonetheless be favourable above their foreseeable future.Buffalo BillsOther than the Dolphins, the household timetable seems to be unattainable. The Expenditures are often contenders toward flop and Josh Allen is the model of QB who possibly demands an elite safety and jogging sport. I would say that the managing activity is ineand the protection is ood.Is Buffalo safety in opposition to closing period exactly getting to be improved or did they top That 1 of the toughest aspects inside of soccer toward forecast. I include no concept who is likely towards get the AFC East.AWAYAtlanta FalconsPlayed very well in just the instant 50 % of the period. Waiting around for that offensive line expense in just the 2019 draft in the direction of fork out off. Additional Todd Gurley, Hayden Hurst, and Dante Fowler. Drafted AJ Terrell within the 1st and is attempting in direction of attain again Keanu Neal. Comprehensible optimism for 10-6, as properly as warning for 6-10.Cleveland BrownsI was not acquiring them a 12 months in the past. I would not slot them higher than Pittsburgh or Baltimore instantly at this time. It will come down toward thoughts practice Kevin Stefanski and if he ultimately the initial Great employ the service of for the Browns because Monthly bill Belichick. Carolina PanthersNo, I believe they are a poor personnel. I absolutely sure there are a good deal of people in america who view a great deal of constructive offseason moves transpiring together with Teddy Bridgewater and Russell Okung and Robby Anderson and Derrick Brown and consider etteryet I perspective a backup QB starting off, perhaps the worst secondary within just the NFL, and perhaps just one of the worst entrance-sevens far too. They experienced a good deal of sacks remaining period beneath Ron Rivera, still outdoors of Brian Burns, is there a demonstrated creating block upon protection Clean England PatriotsI consider Belichick pondering himself successful a Tremendous Bowl with a 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs model of personnel https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/112-_Zay_Jones_Jersey. And I don understand, within that office, with that train, I may well check out it. Then there particularly the easy regulations of NFL soccer, which say that if Jarrett Stidham is your quarterback, youe not gonna crank out the playoffs. Then back, none of us fairly recognize what the package is with Stidham. Or if theye heading in the direction of include a veteran.Fresh new York JetsIs there even a respectable employees inside of the AFC East I wager the Payments could possibly be. The Jets may be way too. Yet Sam Darnold was lousy previous period. He did some beneficial aspects also, however he was on top of that undesirable. If they traded Jamal Adams, who is the perfect participant upon that protection Quinnen Williams may be, despite the fact that he didn comprise a exceptional starter marketing campaign. CJ Mosley does return, allegedly. The offensive line supplemental Mekhi Becton, and I don believe thatl assistance automatically. Of all the Raidersvideo games, the types towards the AFC East could be their perfect prospect in the direction of rack up victories.Or their try that exhibits they aren geared up towards compete.
    • Let resolution some queries with regards to the Jacksonville Jaguars, social media, and a tone deaf multi-billionaire!Robert versus Jacksonville, FLQ: Why did Leonard Fournette clear away all his Jaguars things in opposition to social media Is everything up there A: I don consider almost everything is up there. He shifting into Yr 4 of his agreement a agreement fixed in direction of spend him just about $5 million this 12 months even with highest of the ideal youthful working backs inside the league developing considerably less than that and I don feel he transferring towards do anything at all towards jeopardize that. Fournette could possibly come to feel a variance inside the air with the entrance workplace staying shuffled and his largest defender within Tom Coughlin remaining listed the doorway, still I don feel it indicates substantially for this coming year. As considerably as 2021 and over and above, I don view him actively playing inside Jacksonville.M. Watkins in opposition to JacksonvilleQ: Why does Mr. Khan carry on in the direction of converse out of either aspects of his mouth Why does he proceed toward forget the admirer foundationA: In direction of fully grasp where by Shad Khan mind is at usually takes oneself in direction of ignore all the things your self recognize more than the Jaguars and the town of Jacksonville https://www.jacksonvillestoreonline.com/97-Jaguars_Jeremy_Mcnichols_Jersey. He doesn preserve on to heat and fuzzy emotions remembering Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith, and Keenan McCardell. He doesn bear in mind how exciting it was in the direction of see our offensive line bulldoze opposing defenses as Maurice Jones-Drew trolled opposing crowds upon a weekly foundation. He didn input into some style of unsatisfied still embattled fellowship of followers who experienced in the direction of sit all through Blaine Gabbert. He a businessman whose thoughts is within the billions. I don blame Shad Khan virtually as a lot as I blame Mark Lamping, who is significantly even further trusted for the place we look at this staff presently in just respect in the direction of London Parry Nickerson Jersey.Cole against Lubbock, TXQ: Which is even further essential within just the draft for the Jaguars, offensive line assistance or introducing parts towards the secondary A: Offensive line.Keith versus Jacksonville, FLQ: How can anyone as excellent as Shad Khan, who is a billionaire couple of situations higher than, be hence tone deaf with his prospective buyers and crappy at communicationsA: I precisely don believe Khan cares as substantially as by yourself and I do which is unconventional offered that the Jaguars almost certainly produce up pertaining to 25% of his $8 billion world-wide-web significance Myles Jack Jersey. Khan, which include a great number of other billionaires, contains his hand in just far too a great number of tasks in the direction of treatment with regards to a single of them as deeply as we do in excess of the Jaguars. And such as I mentioned ahead of, I believe that considerably of our disappointment is since of Mark Lamping. Tekkenismyworld towards Denver, COQ: Do on your own consider this workers will be terrible adequate towards the issue in which they can consider the No https://www.jacksonvillestoreonline.com/93-Jaguars_Davon_Hamilton_Jersey. 1 in general pick out thus we might draft Trevor Lawrence inside of 2021 A: If Gardner Minshew will become hurt, certainly. Jimmy versus St. Cloud, MNQ: Why are yourself getting hence very long towards resign Yannick Ngakoue A: Il acquire straight upon that, Jimmy.Demetrius towards Washington D.C.Q: We which include this Scooby Dooby... I suggest Ben McAdoo addition directly I seem to be which includes I not intended in the direction of including it nonetheless I Doo...A: I such as it. The Jaguars contain a Fantastic teaching workforce, at minimum amount upon the offensive facet of the ball, and Ben McAdoo consists of labored properly with favourable quarterbacks. Eli Manning and Aaron Rodgers contain claimed very good variables concerning the person. I basically don feel he was a exceptionally superior mind educate Whilst the chips have been down within that locker area, nevertheless he a constructive offensive intellect and his specialty appears toward be quarterbacks. Tim versus Ocala, FLQ: Offered that we are foolishly underneath a in nowedict, do your self feel there is any likelihood the Jaguars generate a perform for a alternate veteran quarterback which includes Philip RiversA: I would totally take pleasure in in direction of check out this workers devote $200 million merged towards their quarterbacks, yet no... there is zero prospect we are heading at the time Philip Rivers subsequent thirty day period https://www.jacksonvillestoreonline.com/62-Jaguars_Carl_Davis_Jersey.Chevin in opposition to Jacksonville, FLQ: Who do oneself believe that pounded the desk for Gardner Minshew ultimate calendar year inside of the draft Tom Coughlin, Dave Caldwell, Doug Marrone, or a person elseA: I believe that it was some blend of Tom Coughlin and Dave Caldwell. They the two which includes getting Working day 3 quarterbacks and observing if they can get hold of a massive return upon their financial investment. Presented that Caldwell is currently being, I would envision he experienced at bare minimum some portion toward engage in guiding the scenes with choosing him and Shad Khan is aware it.Ilias in opposition to Casper, WYQ: All right, I need a damn respond to. Hence what do yourself adult males consider we are gonna do heading in advance Which includes do yourself feel our offense will strengthen I indicate... f*ck bro, we obtained 2 ex-intellect coaches functioning with a thoughts educate our offense incorporates gotta function. What concerning our protection How do by yourself believe we draftA: Language, Ilias. As considerably as our offense, I feel if Gardner Minshew is supplied the reigns within just working out camp and it his staff members against April or May well upon, I consider this is a employees that may possibly earn 8-9 game titles up coming 12 months. The security will be a bit improved, however merely if we select 2 of a linebacker, defensive lineman, and cornerback inside the initial a few rounds of the 2020 NFL Draft.Sadiq against Jacksonville, FLQ: Do we exactly obvious cap region and transfer into rebuild methodA: Wee been accomplishing that for the reason that 2012. Yet I don feel wel be carrying out that this 12 months. Youl check out a staff competing considerably as they incorporate below Doug Marrone. He understands this calendar year may be his ultimate and he shifting in direction of pull out each individual protect against towards generate this employees a contender.
    • ESPN guide draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr Dennis Smith Jersey. introduced his past mock draft previous these days and includes the Broncos pick out Oklahoma extensive recipient CeeDee Lamb inside the 1st-spherical of the 2020 NFL Draft.Right here is Kiper issues upon his decision of Lamb for the Broncos.15. Denver BroncosCeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma HighlightsLamb is monumental at the time the capture, and he be a optimistic suit upon the other facet of Courtland Sutton. Denver may possibly too consider one particular of the offensive tackles.Lamb is made up of been the bare minimum associated in the direction of the Broncos of the ig 3at extensive recipient https://www.denverfanstore.com/24-Broncos_Marcus_Rios_Jersey. Alabama Henry Ruggs III ruled that communicate early upon though Jerry Jeudy is made up of chosen up steam abruptly not long ago. Lamb in the meantime just consists of been involved in direction of the Broncos in this article and there. Some of that is made up of in direction of do with him ordinarily of the board just before the Broncos decide on, however even inside exchange up circumstances it is for Ruggs or Jeudy. Listed here is what The Athletic Dane Brugler experienced in the direction of say over Lamb in just his yearly draft expert.: A a few-calendar year novice at Oklahoma, Lamb was the Xrecipient inside brain teach Lincoln Riley air raid offense, lining up upon the still left facet of the development (in just and outdoors) https://www.denverfanstore.com/130-Broncos_Menelik_Watson_Jersey. He was regularly prosperous with 3 choice starting off quarterbacks (Baker Mayfield, Kyler Murray, Jalen Hurts) the remaining 3 decades, surroundings the higher education history for profession catches (24) of 40-additionally yards. Lamb incorporates uncomplicated palms and ft toward Deliver defenders the slip prior to and just after the capture, that includes the soccer IQ and athleticism that enables him in direction of identify open up place downfield. There is a garden soccer portion in the direction of his match and excess refinement is expected https://www.denverfanstore.com/104-Broncos_Albert_Okwuegbunam_Jersey, still his organic truly feel for producing when the capture is what he does ideal, exhibiting various gears, eyesight and longevity in direction of stress overlooked tackles. All round, Lamb is a healthful athlete with the overall body fluidity of a substantially minor participant and the ball abilities and aggressive mother nature of a significantly larger participant, projecting as a superior-ceiling NFL novice owing in the direction of his playmaking instincts.Whilst Lamb wouldn present the Broncos the accurate deep chance that they reportedly need to have, it would offer you them a rather Fantastic recipient in the direction of couple with Courtland Sutton. He is a playmaking recipient who would in good shape within just nicely within just the Broncos offense and allow for them in the direction of identify on their own a deep hazard advisor later on inside the draft if necessary. I together with Lamb a whole lot and would be enthusiastic if he was the Broncos select. Both of those he and Jerry Jeudy are my WR1 or WR2 inside of this yrs draft. Either are Quite Excellent at what they do even even though they are 2 alternate patterns of receivers. The Broncos determine in the direction of purchase a favourable a person irrespective of who the decide on is.
  • Sujets

• Statistiques des membres

• Total des membres
      5 848
    • Maximum en ligne
      1 664

Membre le plus récent
    HlsosBome

• Total des sujets
      9 570
    • Total des messages
      396 236