Aller au contenu

toxxx11

Importer une mercedes cla 2020

Messages recommandés

Bonjour

Le moteur 1.33 du cla/a/gla , developpé entre mercedes et renault, vos avis sur ce moteur ?

L importer directement de allemagne sans passer par un concessionnaire local, posera t il un probleme de normes/ essence ?

Il est evidement en euro6, mais Le moteur l a deja importé sur ses nouvelles classe A et CLA.

Y a t il des connaisseurs sur ce sujet ?

Merci pour votre conseil.

On peut evidement utiliser le fcr aupres du concessionnaire local et lui demander d importer, on gagnera la garantie, et la version tropicalisé. Je suis pas sure qu ils changeront les injecteurs pour la norme euro3.

. Mais importer un vehicule occasion soit meme est tjr bocou plus econome qu acheter un neuf. C pr ca je pose la question , pr ne pas faire l erreur d importer un moteur non adapté ici.

Jai lu tout les topics sur le sujet ici, et jai entretenu avec magik sur ce sujet, precisement sur les mteur tsi et tfsi, qu il m a deconseillé.

Je suis pas trop bmw. Je sais que leur moteur 1.5t 3 cylindre est un tres bon moteur qui a fait ses preuves ici.

Mais mes preferences vont vers GLA (1.33L a 163cv), ou Q3 (1.5L a 150cv).

Merci de me conseiller.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Invité
Répondre à ce sujet…

×   Collé en tant que texte enrichi.   Coller en tant que texte brut à la place

Seulement 75 émoticônes maximum sont autorisées.

×   Votre lien a été automatiquement intégré.   Afficher plutôt comme un lien

×   Votre contenu précédent a été rétabli.   Vider l’éditeur

×   Vous ne pouvez pas directement coller des images. Envoyez-les depuis votre ordinateur ou insérez-les depuis une URL.

• Qui est en ligne (Afficher la liste complète)

• Contributeurs populaires

• Merci bien mes amis ,, c ce que j'ai dit à Amido  le manou (80-85°) est débranché maintenant car celui d'origine fonctionne correctement
    • Bonjour Amido En fait , je pense plutôt à un souci Electrique le plus probable,, car le thermostat est changé et il est d'origine fonctionne bien , la preuve ,, dans les pires embouteillages au centre ville et les route de Tunis je n'est jamais de souci (la température augmente à 95° , le ventilo fonctionne et l'aiguille tombe à 90 et je conduis zen )   le radiateur je l'ai déjà bien nettoyé chez un radiateuriste au mois de Mars 2020 mon ancien manou (80-85°) est maintenant débranché depuis que j'ai changé le moteur c le mécano qui l'a débranché pour permettre de tester le bon fonctionnement du moteur avec ses pièces d'origine  de plus ,, le souci survient uniquement à la cinquième vitesse à l'autoroute, donc je pense bien  que ça peut être une masse électrique quelque part !!!  après un mois d'essai je suis satisfait du rendement du nouveau moteur. de plus , le mécano confirme que tt bon , il a ajouté un peu LDR et peu d'huile et m'a dit d'attendre le prochain vidange pour tester le niveau de ces liquides      
    • le manometre chez psa  declenche le ventilo  a 95/100 degre lorsque laiguille depasse le milieu dun poil  sans plus au pire entre le milieu et 3/4 max et eller evient au milieu  donc commence par changer ton thermostat deja par un neuf et si ca persiste regarde cote manometre change le avec un manometre ki enclenche le ventilo a une temperature plus basse que celui d'origine ( par ex si dorigine il enclenche le ventilo a 100 degre prend en un ki lenclenche a 90 c tjr mieu ou 95 )
    • La photo n'est pas visible @ghazi106
    • We will recognize in just a several several hours Even though the Las Vegas Raiders will be scheduled in the direction of engage in their video games upcoming year. That will consist of once their dwelling online games will be (although crowds remaining there is nevertheless an uncertainty), what period their game titles will be, what a ifficult stretchcould overall look together with, and how quite a few are within primetime.Still we now notice which groups the Raiders will facial area off in opposition to. How unattainable is that slate of groups hunting just after free of charge firm and the draftKansas Metropolis Chiefs x 2The shielding Tremendous Bowl champions, the staff in the direction of combat in just the section, and the workers in direction of be within just the AFC. There no surprise who the dragon in direction of slay is and very little within the offseason consists of indicated that the Chiefs won be contending for a Tremendous Bowl the up coming year they enjoy https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/61-_Jordan_Devey_Jersey. Chris Jones and Sammy Watkins either keep on being upon the roster within just spite of substantial 2020 cap hits, although that may possibly difference before long.Los Angeles Chargers x 2The Chargers at some point parted with Philip Rivers, sooner or later designed a exchange (reaching Expert Bowl defend Trai Turner for Russell Okung), ultimately drafted a QBOTF within just Justin Herbert, and at some point traded up inside of a draft, picking out linebacker Kenneth Murray in just the late very first. I can perspective a way from the Chargers enhancing upon their 5-11 history of a calendar year in the past even with out Rivers, whilst they be properly forward of program if they designed the playoffs upcoming year.Denver Broncos x 2They declare in the direction of be weaponizing Drew Lock and not scanning the current market for a Cam Newton or nearly anything at this truth, hence it actually will come down toward how properly Lock will work. His offensive line could possibly not be also poor, Courtland Sutton was ideal very last year, and they supplemental Jerry Jeudy inside the to start with and recipient KJ Hamler in just the instant. They too signed Melvin Gordon toward spell Phillip Lindsay. All instructed https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/81-_Dylan_Mabin_Jersey, I may perhaps watch the Broncos profitable 10 or further online games up coming period, nonetheless if Lock is some thing such as Brock, they might shift 4-12.HOMENew Orleans SaintsThey drop small of the Tremendous Bowl each individual 12 months nonetheless theye been a regular regular monthly year nightmare for groups. If I was searching for a sleeper staff members for adfuture yr, the Saints comprise a circumstance towards be generated. In particular if the Jameis Winston technology commences within just 2020 https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/144-_Ken_Crawley_Jersey.Indianapolis ColtsWhere Rivers went. The Colts comprise the offensive line toward produce them a contender toward earn 12+ game titles if Rivers performs a complete great deal far better than he did within just 2019.Tampa Bay BuccaneersI was getting in contact with the Bucs eal contendersat the conclusion of the year, perfectly prior to Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski linked the workers. At present it appears to be as When the Bucs will be, if a little something, overrated. However that doesn indicate they can move 13-3 upcoming calendar year. Miami DolphinsThey went 5-4 previously mentioned the very last 9 online games nonetheless the Dolphins wearing that rate into future period appears progressively not likely https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/149-_Maliek_Collins_Jersey. Theye opted in the direction of move with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tua Tagovailoa, and Josh Rosen for previously at QB and the offensive line contains very little explanation for 2020 optimism (they drafted linemen inside the 1st, minute, and fourth rounds yet your self can hardly ever rely upon inexperienced persons toward assist a great deal) hence I won be stunned if Miami wins 5 online games or much less once again. And I nonetheless be favourable above their foreseeable future.Buffalo BillsOther than the Dolphins, the household timetable seems to be unattainable. The Expenditures are often contenders toward flop and Josh Allen is the model of QB who possibly demands an elite safety and jogging sport. I would say that the managing activity is ineand the protection is ood.Is Buffalo safety in opposition to closing period exactly getting to be improved or did they top That 1 of the toughest aspects inside of soccer toward forecast. I include no concept who is likely towards get the AFC East.AWAYAtlanta FalconsPlayed very well in just the instant 50 % of the period. Waiting around for that offensive line expense in just the 2019 draft in the direction of fork out off. Additional Todd Gurley, Hayden Hurst, and Dante Fowler. Drafted AJ Terrell within the 1st and is attempting in direction of attain again Keanu Neal. Comprehensible optimism for 10-6, as properly as warning for 6-10.Cleveland BrownsI was not acquiring them a 12 months in the past. I would not slot them higher than Pittsburgh or Baltimore instantly at this time. It will come down toward thoughts practice Kevin Stefanski and if he ultimately the initial Great employ the service of for the Browns because Monthly bill Belichick. Carolina PanthersNo, I believe they are a poor personnel. I absolutely sure there are a good deal of people in america who view a great deal of constructive offseason moves transpiring together with Teddy Bridgewater and Russell Okung and Robby Anderson and Derrick Brown and consider etteryet I perspective a backup QB starting off, perhaps the worst secondary within just the NFL, and perhaps just one of the worst entrance-sevens far too. They experienced a good deal of sacks remaining period beneath Ron Rivera, still outdoors of Brian Burns, is there a demonstrated creating block upon protection Clean England PatriotsI consider Belichick pondering himself successful a Tremendous Bowl with a 2000 Ravens or 2002 Bucs model of personnel https://www.oaklandfanstore.com/112-_Zay_Jones_Jersey. And I don understand, within that office, with that train, I may well check out it. Then there particularly the easy regulations of NFL soccer, which say that if Jarrett Stidham is your quarterback, youe not gonna crank out the playoffs. Then back, none of us fairly recognize what the package is with Stidham. Or if theye heading in the direction of include a veteran.Fresh new York JetsIs there even a respectable employees inside of the AFC East I wager the Payments could possibly be. The Jets may be way too. Yet Sam Darnold was lousy previous period. He did some beneficial aspects also, however he was on top of that undesirable. If they traded Jamal Adams, who is the perfect participant upon that protection Quinnen Williams may be, despite the fact that he didn comprise a exceptional starter marketing campaign. CJ Mosley does return, allegedly. The offensive line supplemental Mekhi Becton, and I don believe thatl assistance automatically. Of all the Raidersvideo games, the types towards the AFC East could be their perfect prospect in the direction of rack up victories.Or their try that exhibits they aren geared up towards compete.
  • Sujets

• Statistiques des membres

• Total des membres
      5 848
    • Maximum en ligne
      1 664

Membre le plus récent
    HlsosBome

• Total des sujets
      9 570
    • Total des messages
      396 238